View all of the available teaser videos here:
http://conferoapp.com/videos.html?conf=ICSE2014. There is still time to submit your video, please follow the instructions below and submit your video by June 3rd.
30 Second Teasers
Authors of all ICSE contributions are encouraged to submit a Teaser video. Teaser videos are optional but are a great way to generate interest in your talk. The videos will be shown before the morning plenary on the day of your talk, will be shown on the ICSE web page, and may be used by the publicity team.
Teaser videos will:
- advertise your presentation
- be shown to conference attendees in a special session during the morning each day
- be visible on the ICSE 2014 YouTube channel before, during, and after the conference
Your teaser presentation must be:
- 25 seconds or less (strictly enforced)
- 5 second title screen with title and affiliation but without the room / session data (we will include this). The total video length including the title screen must be 30 seconds or less.
- Posted by:
- April 1st, if you would like your video used as early publicity for the conference
- May 1st, otherwise
- Make your teaser entertaining and informative.
- Attempt to lure people to attend your talk.
- Have your video be understandable on it's own. Will someone who just happens to find it on YouTube get it?
- Be creative and different! What will get people talking about your paper?
- If you are unfamiliar with making a video, we suggesting making a timed PowerPoint presentation, then recording with a screencasting tool like CamStudio (http://camstudio.org/). Many operating systems now come with editing software, such as Windows Live Movie Maker, which can help you edit your movie.
- Take a look at similar short presentations on YouTube. Here are some favorites from past SE conferences:
How to Submit
Authors of accepted submissions will be contacted through email close to the Camera-Ready date with a link to an online submission form for the YouTube link to your video.
Deadline for these online submission is June 3rd, 2014